You’re all set. Thanks for signing up!
Welcome to the horde!
By signing up to our family of cryptopreneurs you are now going to be receiving awesome daily emails from me. Trust me, you’re going to love them. I keep them relevant and straight to the point (usually). And if you get bored of my ramblin’ you can always unsubscribe!
Here is a link to download the first chapters of “Behold the Cryptopreneurs“.
But don’t you want the whole enchilada?
After all, if you’re really serious about becoming a true cryptopreneur, why would you decide to skip the meat and potatoes and only try the appetizer?
Here are the links to the bookstores where you can purchase the book:
Remember, here’s what you’ll learn…
- What is a cryptopreneur and why they are the last great hope for the blockchain industry.
- Why most blockchain projects fail, and what you can do to beat the odds.
- How the Mark Zuckerberg myth is threatening the future of cryptocurrency.
- How to avoid falling into the post apocalyptic garbage heap.
- How to avoid the most dangerous pick pockets of all, and how they aren’t who you think they are!
- How to avoid becoming a cancerous rot that eats the soul out of your project before it ever gets a chance to flourish.
- The 9 essential steps you must do before you raise money for your project.
- Why your boring uncle Vince might be the key to the survival of your project.
- How to convert your tokens into profit-spewing money machines.
- Why Disney got it all wrong with regards to the blockchain industry.
- The 12 pillars of marketing a blockchain project – miss this at your own peril!
- Why ICOs are dead, but blockchain fundraising is alive and well.
- How you can vaccinate your project against scammers and nasty market manipulators.
- The easiest way ever invented to make sure your project succeeds while all the rest go to hell.
But don’t bother to buy the book, if…
- You aren’t a serious entrepreneur interested in building a successful blockchain project.
- You aren’t in this for the long-term. No tire kickers or token speculators, please.
- You don’t truly want to learn what it takes to build viable, sustainable blockchain business.
- You are not open to hearing the hard truths. If you’re squeamish or easily get offended, this probably isn’t for you.
- You don’t truly believe in the potential of the blockchain to transform society.
© Copyright 2019 Green Light Digital. All rights reserved.