Ready to join the Cryptoprenuer’s Club?
Use the button below to purchase your membership.
[tcb-script async=”” src=”//tinder.thrivecart.com/embed/v1/thrivecart.js”][/tcb-script]Sign Me Up!
The Cryptopreneur’s Club is a worldwide organization of entrepreneurial-minded visionaries who choose to work towards the mission of helping bring forth the full potential of blockchain technology. These women and men are committed to taking their ideas and converting them into viable blockchain projects.
For $97 per month, here’s what you’ll receive:
- Monthly issue of The Cryptopreneur’s Voice – wait till you get it in your hands!
- Email access to Dennis and his team – this is the ONLY way to get this
- Possibility to launch your own Distributed ICO – this is the ONLY way to get this
- Access to our database of choice investors for your Distributed ICO
But even more important, you’ll be joining a true community of cryptopreneurs. People, just like you, who want to leverage the power of the blockchain to transform the world in big ways and small.
But don’t bother to join, if…
- You aren’t a serious entrepreneur interested in building a successful blockchain project.
- You aren’t in this for the long-term. No tire kickers or token speculators, please.
- You don’t truly want to learn what it takes to build viable, sustainable blockchain business.
- You are not open to hearing the hard truths. If you’re squeamish or easily get offended, this probably isn’t for you.
- You don’t truly believe in the potential of the blockchain to transform society.
- You don’t want to make a profit. As a businessman I like operations that make profits – it’s healthy.
- You’re a programmer who refuses to see beyond the tech. I doubt we can help you.
There are, however, a few details you should be aware of.
This is not a free program. If you’re not willing to invest $97 a month in your own future as a cryptopreneur, you’re probably not ready to make the jump, and that’s fine.There are also no refunds. As I said above, this is for serious cryptopreneurs who take this mission seriously. We don’t want tire kickers or people who are “half in”. So, if you feel squeamish about taking the plunge, then by all means don’t take it.You can, of course, cancel at any time. There are no contracts and my belief in your personal liberty is absolute. Leaving the Cryptopreneur’s Club is ridiculously simple and ruthlessly permanent. Once you leave, you’re gone and there’s no coming back. Is that rude? Maybe, but it’s my program and my rules.
© Copyright 2019 Green Light Digital. All rights reserved.